What we can offer
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package
We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
What we are looking for:
- Likely 0 (Analyst) to 3 (Associate Consultant) years experience in global strategic market access consultancy
- Some experience delivering international primary research
- Experience researching medical and life science information (scientific and clinical literature, drug development pipelines, health system decision-making
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and similar tools for numerical analysis
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and similar tools for presentations
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An ambitious team player with a track record of working as part of a team
- Experience analysing HTA decision-making and outcomes (Senior Analyst and above)
- Experience interviewing payers and clinical experts (Associate Consultant)
- Understanding of clinical trial process
- Familiarity with the structure and function of some international health systems (Senior Analyst/Associate Consultant)
- Experience working as part of a team in a remote or mixed working model.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Role you are applying for as the subject