What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and market access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to continue developing your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package including annual performance-based and longevity bonuses, pension, share options and business development incentives.
What we are looking for:
We want to give our team the opportunities to feel supported in developing their skills as consultants to the next level.
- Provide project leadership and guidance to the team where necessary, bringing strong experience managing complex projects
- You will have a solution-orientated approach and look to add client value wherever possible
- You will use your experience to support the team executing top quality consultancy projects by:
- Sharing your understanding of stated and unstated client needs
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring your project teams to deliver best practice in strategic thinking
- Working with the project lead to manage the research and delivery teams as well as client needs in a structured way
- You will need to have a clear idea of the different projects, opportunities to explore and challenges being faced by our clients, based on your experience delivering high quality global pricing and market access consultancy.
- Use your position in project delivery and industry knowledge to seek new opportunities to bring value to our clients
- Leverage your own client relationships to promote Access Infinity offerings
- Support proposal development
- Support sales and capabilities presentations.
- You will invest time mentoring and managing direct line reports and matrix project team members
- You will contribute to continuing the development of world-leading project and management processes.
We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
- 3-4 years experience in a global strategic market access consultancy
- Extensive experience leading and delivering international primary research with payers
- Experience working on strategic global pricing projects
- Experience using analogues and secondary data (eg clinical guidelines, HTA outcomes and raw pricing data) to inform global strategic pricing, reimbursement and market access strategies
- Deep expertise in EU5 market access systems and processes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player and leader with a track record of managing teams and training them to develop in market access and pricing consultancy
- Experience analysing HTA decision-making and outcomes
- Experience interviewing payers/facilitating advisory boards
- Understanding of clinical trial design principles
- Familiarity with North, Central and Latin American healthcare systems and market access
- Familiarity with Central and Eastern European healthcare systems and market access
- Familiarity with Asia-Pacific healthcare systems and market access
- Familiarity with African healthcare systems and market access
- Experience managing and developing teams in a remote or mixed working model.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Role you are applying for as the subject