What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and Market Access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package
We seek experienced UI developers to join our fast-growing Digital Solutions team to work on new feature development, enhancements and bug-fixes for our suite of digital products that support Market Access teams for our Pharma customers. We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
What we are looking for:
- Translate UI/UX design into pixel-perfect front-end code using HTML, CSS and JS/TS
- Be able to develop and integrate visualization/charting components built using D3.js
- Experience with integrating with RESTful web-services and APIs
- Able to write SQL queries
- Continuous Integration with Azure Devops/Jenkins.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Building reusable/extensible code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
- Some experience with Angular is a big plus
- Knowledge of D3.js or similar Charting library
- Integrating with RESTful APIs and webservices
- Experience with SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures is a big plus
- 3-5 years’ experience creating responsive UI/Web applications
- Experience in consuming backend Restful services.
- Proficiency in Jasmine/Karma and test-driven development.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Superb communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong documentation skills required.
Please email your CV and cover letter along to email@example.com with the role you are applying for as the subject.