What we can offer:
A leadership team with more than half a century of the highest-level pricing and Market Access experience means that Access Infinity is a great place to develop your skills in the field as part of our innovative and growing team.
- We have a strong training and development programme with 20+ learning modules to give you the best start to your global market access career. These include subject matter training in market access and pricing as well as transferable skills such as project management and presentation writing
- You will learn the best practices in project management from true leaders in the industry, in a friendly and fun environment
- Support will always be available from the senior team in an accessible, flat company structure
- Development opportunities and performance/promotion reviews to accelerate your development
- We believe in rewarding high performance and offer a generous compensation package
We seek experienced QA/Test Engineers to join our fast-growing Digital Solutions team to work on new feature development, enhancements and bug-fixes for our suite of digital products that support Market Access teams for our Pharma customers. We are looking for people who have a proactive, solution-oriented approach, are great at managing their time and strong communicators.
What we are looking for:
- Review requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Perform RCA for defects and identify patterns and opportunities to improve software quality
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with Functional Testing, NFR Testing and UI Testing
- Knowledge of databases and SQL queries
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, JMeter
- Hand-on experience with Defect management tools like Azure DevOps / Jira
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- 2-5 years’ experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience of working in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall projects
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong documentation skills required
Please email your CV and cover letter along to email@example.com with the role you are applying for as the subject.